Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Better late than never...

Yesterday flew by... and before I knew it, it was Tuesday. My day off... so instead of skipping out on my blog for the week, I am completing it now.
In church on Sunday, we sang the song "This is the day", and as I sang through my once favorite (it still holds a special place in my heart) children's church song, I read the Psalm attached to the hymn. Psalm 118:24 reads: This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Perhaps you had a great day yesterday, plan on keeping that joy through the rest of the week... maybe it wasn't such a great day for you... remember those words and keep your head up, find your joy... God is right there with you.
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Hope that you had a wonderful Monday, I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment