Monday, September 9, 2013

What is your favorite thing about Monday?

And no, I am allowing "the end of the day" as an answer....
Me personally, if I work, I look forward to shipment... it's a time to get a lot done. We, as a management team have to unpack and prep the shipment for our part timers to put out onto the floor. It's always an exciting time because you feel like you are racing the clock to get it all done by a specific time. This way, you can get the store in order for the customers to enjoy the new product. I really enjoy helping customers find something that they weren't expecting.
Does your Monday start with grumbling or singing?
Bless the Lord Oh my soul, oh my soul. Worship your Holy name, sing like never before, oh my soul. I'll worship your Holy name

Enjoy your Monday, let your heart be singing when the day comes to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment