Wednesday, October 24, 2012

worship in our daily lives... Day 28

In the classic children’s book Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Alice comes to a crossroads in the forest and asks the Cheshire cat for advice about which way to choose. The cat tells Alice that it depends largely on where she wants to go. Alice says that she does not much care, and the cat replies that in that case it does not matter which path she chooses.
I've always been the type of person that wasn't decisive.... I would let the opinion of others be my guide... I had no rudder in my life and often I would find myself in a situation that wasn't very glorifying to God.
The Bible tells us: 'Whether then you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
God is pleased with our worship, and we should be excited to give Him worship... in everything! Enjoying a little Disney myself today, pictures up soon for friends on FB and twitter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment